Monday, 21 November 2011

Day One...

I've always fancied keeping a diary/blog/ramble...but I fail at it all the time. I can just never be arsed...but hey ho, I may as well try it anyway. I'm sure I will fail!
So...a little about me. 30 something. Like Tattoos. In temporary employment I desperately wish was permanent. Waiting for the other half to pop 'the question'. I have cats. Oh, and I am fat. Very short in height, and very round around the middle. I do exercise, but as most larger ladies will tell you, willpower is nil, so when chocolate calls I can't help but answer...actually, I could ignore it. But then it wouldn't be a problem would it?
Anyway...I really can't be bothered to write more at the moment. I know, I know, whats the point I hear you ask? Well, I've taken the first step to writing a blog. Maybe soon I will get off my fat bum and lose some weight...watch this space!
<3 Deluxe

No comments:

Post a Comment