Thursday, 4 April 2013

Experimentation...

Don't get excited!! I'm just trying out a new font on the blog. I am still not sure how all this works to be honest - and as for how I manage to get followers I have no idea!

Plus - Any clue how I can 'prettify' the place? I love the pink background, but would like some pictures or something...I guess since I have no followers yet I will have to find out for myself ;)

Busy day at work today, will just have to wait and see how many things I have managed to cock up the last few weeks on Monday - I'm sure I will get told off for something :( Joy.

Still - I am going away for the weekend! Andy and I are going to Whitby for a long weekend - a colleague of his bought a non-refunadable stay at www.discoveryaccommodation.com, and then realised he couldn't go as he is moving this weekend! So Andy and I are going instead. To say I am excited is an understatement - I seriously can't wait! It was almost a year ago that we went to Whitby and got engaged, so it feels a little like fate that this weekend has come up. Expect a photo heavy blog when I get back!

For now, here are some pictures of Whitby to inspire you :)


Whitby Abbey


The Endeavour





Hugs!
Marie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment